When travelling abroad, you might need to update the time / date on your AXTRO Fit 2 tracker.
Kindly follow the recommend steps below to update the tracker:
- Ensure that your phone has been updated to reflect the correct local time zone (it is important to enable automatic time & date setting on your phone)
- Ensure that your phone is connected to the internet (via cellular or Wifi)
- Manually sync your AXTRO Fit 2 on Healthy 365 several times
- It might need several sync in order for the time / date to be updated correctly
- If it still does not get updated, try again at a later time. It is recommended to sync again after 12 midnight Singapore time if the above steps doesn't work